Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nazatradamus

What up What up? So more than one person has asked  me about the name "Nazatradamus".  Lol. To clear that up it is a heteronym (?) on the famous prophet Nostradamus from the 1500's who was said to have foreseen well known world events such as the 9/11 attacks.  NO. I don't consider myself to be a prophet, psychic or none of the sort. But, what I do consider myself to be is a visionary. What I mean by that is when I was younger I was a track athlete and before my events I would play the race out in my head, me being ahead of my opponents and at the finish line.  Many pro athletes have been said to do the same thing,  I have since then carried this over into adulthood in different situations throughout life. I picture the outcome in my head over and over until it manifest.  So that is where the name Nazatradamus comes from..and being that my birth name begins with the letters NAZ I thought it fit perfectly. There you have it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment